This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can I add PAGES to my facebook only for my friends to see?
10-15-2012, 09:24 PM
can I add PAGES to my facebook only for my friends to see?
On facebook, I am trying to keep my page as private but I was wondering, if I add PAGES, I can tell is visible to none friends, but does that mean they can see my profile? or can none friends just see the PAGES? I just want friends to have visible access to my profile, not anyone else... but I wan tto add pages... my imusic section doesn't work b/c of some eternal stuff?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:32 PM

I don't think you can. But, you might be able to just not press the "Publish to my wall" button. But that doesn't always pop up! But even if you don't press Publish, they could look at your profile and Click Info and see everything you joined!

Hope I helped!

Ads

Always assume that everything you upload is viewable by anyone.

Because no matter what you do, "anyone" can probably see it.

Put your mouse over your settings, it should drop down a box. ( right nest to your name on the top of your page) . go to privacy settings. you can change everything you need there.

In your settings at the top of your page, go to privacy settings. You can control who has access to view your page from there. You can also control which friends have access to each. Once you get into privacy settings go to Profile information. You can allow certain friends or only yourself access to your pages there.

yes u can create pages and privacy option for friends only.