This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to find direct messahes in twitter?
04-28-2014, 08:59 PM
How to find direct messahes in twitter?
I can't find my direct messages on twitter.......I really need to please please please help me....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 09:01 PM

In order to find your direct messages on Twitter you should click on the grey sun in the top right corner next to a blue box. Once you do that there will be a box that comes down with many types of things on Twitter such as direct messages, lists, help, keyboard shortcuts, settings and sign out. The direct messages should be in bold letters and once you click on it your there. To make it easier on you could find your direct messages by clicking on "Me" on the top bar right next to "#Discover". When you click on that you should be on your Twitter profile. Above your tweets you should see a message box which looks like an envelope. If someone messaged there should be a blue dot next to it. Have fun!

Ads

04-28-2014, 09:10 PM

messahes ? i thought it was messages. learn how to spell it first, then worry about where to find it.