This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just don't understand guys, I need advice!?
04-28-2014, 09:00 PM
I just don't understand guys, I need advice!?
About 2 months ago I met a nice guy while out, he took my number. He's 26 and I'm 21. He text me the next day and we had text and messaged over facebook for about a month. He then asked me out on a date which went really well. He text me after saying he enjoyed it. We continued texting and communicating ever since. He would call me beautiful and be flirty. I really like him and enjoyed talking to him. However he didn't ask to meet up again until about a week ago as he was meeting friends near where I live. He text saying he was going to be in town if I wanted to meet, I said sure! The next day I heard nothing from him, he didn't text so we didn't meet. I haven't heard anything from him since! I don't understand what is going on. We never use to text everyday but it would never be this long and especially after not bothering to meet me. I'm quiet disappointed because it was going really well. I've no idea what to do now and its been on my mind ever since, I expected more maturity from this guy and respect. Any advice?? He works a lot but always made time to text me or snapchat me something or to ask how I was. I also made an effort in contacting him I didn't always leave it up to him. I see him online on social networking sites yet he never says anything to me? I just don't understand why you would ask to meet someone and then ignore them. Any advice will be much appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 09:05 PM

Maybe he got into a fatal car crash or some type of accident and he has not been ignoring you at all.....he just died.

Ads

04-28-2014, 09:07 PM

Don't waste your time on this guy. Listen, it's not hard for a guy to send a simple message. I have learnt not to take messages to really mean anything. Actions speak louder then words darling.

Delete him. He is not worth it.

I have learnt a lot from a blog Ive been reading as of late. It's called 'Rules Revisited'. Check it out. You will filter out douche bags like these if you take the blog seriously! Good luck!
04-28-2014, 09:08 PM

Sent him a message and ask if everything is ok.
04-28-2014, 09:17 PM

First thing try to stay away from all and any social media it's sometimes good but it can hurt you and sometimes you're hurting because of a misunderstanding that was blown out of proportion due to Facebook. I think you should call and if he don't answer leave a message. Explain how you feel. As far as him I don't know what made him act like that maybe he was nervous or was busy but you woby know until you ask.
04-28-2014, 09:21 PM

He probably found another girl that is closer to where he lives that puts out. I'm not saying all men are pigs but occasionally u will find a real warthog. The worst bit is that they are always so charming. My advice find someone closer to you and don't get carried away by those pretty words. Good luck!