This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girlfriend wants me to change my profile pic on FB?
04-28-2014, 09:03 PM
Girlfriend wants me to change my profile pic on FB?
Hi

My girlfriend of about 3 months wants me to change my profile pic on FB. I admit that I am not that great looking and she did photoshop to modify my pics so that they look better. But I feel that my FB pic is my personal space which should be respected. Is this a sign that she will become dominating and try to control every aspect of my life? Should I plainly tell her that I do not want to change it or should I accept the change to make her happy? I am confused about what to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 09:11 PM

Your girlfriend photoshops your pictures...no offence but she sounds like a bitch...she should be proud to be dating what im guessing an amazing guy dont change it for her she should love you for who you are <3

Ads

04-28-2014, 09:15 PM

she trying to control you , not a good thing .. if you want to change it do it Smile help me on my question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...906AARxDB5
04-28-2014, 09:16 PM

Hey you girlfriend of only 3 months..... too young....LOL
anyways, changing pic or not changing pic is not the matter, the matter is how you take the words of your partner... if you feel you are hurt by her asking u to change pic... just tell her same, no need to hide feelings.... just tell her that seems like she dont trust you...
04-28-2014, 09:19 PM

As the song goes ... 'there may be trouble ahead.....'

Your girlfriend should care about the real you, not some photo-shopped version. You stick to your guns (and your photo)!
04-28-2014, 09:25 PM

This is a sign that 1. She is a b*tch, and 2. she will try to control you, if she photoshops your pics, that means she doesnt love u for who u are.

Hope i helped,
Mr. AwesomeMan
04-28-2014, 09:34 PM

Just say no and tell her the reason/reasons why and the way you feel about her saying it
Good Luck<3
04-28-2014, 09:38 PM

lord have mercy!
04-28-2014, 09:46 PM

I don't see what the big deal is??? If you don't want to change your FB pic, then tell her that. Simple! Don't make things more complicated than what it really is.