This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I delete my facebook page?
10-15-2012, 09:24 PM
How can I delete my facebook page?
Okay so my parents never wants me to have a facebook page so I made one anyways because I like to see my friends and say hi. Well today they said that I can have one but I have to do when they are there but I already used my name age and email so how can i delete it before my parents find out?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:32 PM

Here's what you do.

Go into your facebook page that you already made and change your email address to another address. It's only temporary, so go and make an account on gmail or yahoo if you have to.

Then, when your parents are present, go and sign up for another account using your preferred email address.

Re-friend all your old friends using the "new" account.

When you are finished, log into the old account and shut it down. It will still exist but will be dormant.

VOILA!

Ads

You have to sign into your old one and go up to the blue bar at the very top and click on the button settings right by the search bar and you scroll down and click on account its the first one and then a new page pops up and you go to the very bottom and theres a link that says deactivate account

On the top it says Privacy click on it and then at the bottom it says that deactivate account click on it and it ask u why, now ure account is deactivate.