This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First Page Ranking for "SEO Services" search term...?
04-28-2014, 09:04 PM
First Page Ranking for "SEO Services" search term...?
Hi Guys,

Can anybody tell me here, if I rank my site on Google.com for search term "SEO Services" then how many visitors visit my site...

I need real stats not from any tool..

Thanks in advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 09:07 PM

Your question is very vague and it kind of seems that you do not understand what SEO is yet you are offering SEO services?

Try using google's sktool to see what kind of search volume there is for "SEO Services". From there you can try and come up with some way to determine how many people will actually click on whatever result you are on the first page.

An easier idea would be to use some type of script and determine what the referring page was then save the number of people coming from said referrer to a db. I am thinking of something written in PHP.

Regardless your question is very vague.

Ads

04-28-2014, 09:09 PM

I think you will get almost 3 lacs visitors.
04-28-2014, 09:18 PM

Well SEO is a little more complicated than this, and those tools actually give real stats that may actually answer your question.

To answer your question (hopefully) If you were to get a decent rank with this keyword on average you would get 8-10 clicks from google for this specific keyword.

I'll leave a website after the primary source so you can become clear on SEO terms.
04-28-2014, 09:22 PM

It's Simple! Just go to Google Keywords Suggestion Tool & type in SEO Services, you will come to know what's the global search volume for this keyword and from that you can take an overview about how many visitors you can get towards your website from the keyword SEO Services.

I hope this will serve your purpose.

All the Best!