This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why won't he follow me back on Instagram?
04-28-2014, 09:05 PM
Why won't he follow me back on Instagram?
I've been dealing with this guy for a long time now. I use to have him on Instagram but then I deleted him about a year ago. He then deleted his profile. So now he has a new Instagram & I requested to follow him, he accepted me but did not follow me back. I'm upset. Should I talk to him about it? What should I say?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 09:07 PM

Maybe he was mad cause you deleted him and thinks you're going to do that again.

Ads

04-28-2014, 09:14 PM

You're mad that he isn't following you on some stupid social site? Get a fucking life.
04-28-2014, 09:16 PM

On instagram, people dont always realise that its you, or they dont see that you have even followed them. Try talking to him and just say something like &quot;hey, followed your instagram, why not follow me back?&quot; and try and keep it cheerful Smile this has happened to me in the past and after a couple of months people have followed back. just be patient and keep it cheery Smile x
04-28-2014, 09:18 PM

Not to sound rude, but who cares? Like, in the grand scheme of things who cares about who followed you on instagram or who didn't follow you. If he doesn't want to follow you back, screw him. You obviously deleted him once before. People like that are a waste of your time to be spent worrying about. It honestly doesn't matter. Find other things in your life to be preoccupied by than some guy not following you back on Instagram. He probably hasn't even given it a second thought. So forget him! Move on. Have fun.