This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do ...?
04-28-2014, 09:06 PM
What should I do ...?
So I'm 17 and about a month and a half ago , I dated this guy I met on Facebook. We didn't last long because he never texted me or socialized with me after he asked me out. So I dumped him. ( it was an online relationship so texting or calling was vital. ) anyway, he told me he was 22. And today , I was thinking to myself about the relationship and about how I should have never dated him. Then I went to look at his kik profile picture and I noticed a time/date stamp that read "03/21/04" so I googled his username. I found a crap load of dating sites and his real age ; 32. I'm mortified and I don't know if I should tell him off via text so he will delete my number and kik or to just leave the situation alone because texting him may cause problems. (He hasn't contacted me at all since I dumped him. But part of me wants to tell him I know he lied. And the other part is afraid of him.) Help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 09:22 PM

Let it go because you will only cause trouble for yourself. If he contacts you again, report him to the police.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply