This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Google Adwords is cost effective any more?
04-28-2014, 09:18 PM
Is Google Adwords is cost effective any more?
I was wondering from the last couple of months when I use Google Adwords as my major advertising platform and come across the expensive CPC campaigns where in most of the cases I used to pay around 1.8 euros per click.
And when I checked my 100 euros account finished with around 57 clicks then that was really shocking experience as I have got no sales and it appears to be that I better consider some other medium for advertising.
And now when I search some company and it appears both in add section and in organic section of google then I prefer to click on organic search because now I understand how much it cost to the companies who are paying to this Giant.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 09:19 PM

Could be one more competitors snagging some of your business that has put you into the red.

I don't know to what degree you have optimized things, big time professional Adwords advertisers are encouraged if they can get near break even on their first iteration, knowing with further ad copy, keyword selection and landing page optimization they can turn it around. You certainly should be employing all the tracking you can handle (Analytics?) to measure the exit rate at each stage of your sales process and should a regular split test user, Google webmaster tools has split test support that won't be confused with cloaking. I assume you know all about ad-landing matching for better quality scores and lower ad costs.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply