This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what are some great apps for the Nokia Lumia 521?
04-28-2014, 09:19 PM
what are some great apps for the Nokia Lumia 521?
I'm getting the Nokia Lumia 521 and i want to know some of th greatest apps on it, i know they don't have the Play Store or the App Store. But what are some good apps I can get on it. Can i get Snapchat, Kik messenger or Instagram

Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 09:24 PM

Instagram and kik are there, but the kik app isn't as good as other platforms. There is no official snapchat app, but you can use 6snap which is pretty nice. If you want to always have the newest and hippest app, you should probably stick to ios and android. I don't personally care for any of these. My home screen has bing news, bing sports, fuse newsreader, baconit reddit viewer(readit is good too), Pandora, xbox music, yelp, iheartradio, flixter, chase, Skype, xbox smartglass, here drive and here maps. You can find most standard apps. I've got ebay, dominos pizza, directv, nbc sports live extra, nfl, opentable, office, onedrive. I've also got south park and simpsons apps where you can view all episodes online through the links in the apps. Use the nokia app social app to discover some apps you might like. The only major app missing is youtube. There was a really awesome youtube app ms made, but google killed it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply