This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he secretly have a gf?
04-28-2014, 09:19 PM
Does he secretly have a gf?
This guy has been taking me out lately so I did some facebook stalking lol. There's no relationship status on there but he has a lot of pictures with this one girl whose pictures are 80% with him (including her profile picture). Some of them were taken like 2 years ago and some recently so obviously they have a long-term thing

He moved here from Hawaii and I saw the girl went to the same Hawaiian highschool as him and now lives in our state too, so maybe they moved together? But she lives a few hours away.

Btw this guy doesn't know I saw his facebook I was just creepin, I'm not gonna bring it up or jump to conclusions but I'm curious if it sounds like he's taken to you?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 09:26 PM

If his name is Jon, yes. If not, I'm gonna eat bread. JOKES! Dump them

Ads

04-28-2014, 09:35 PM

You naughty girl, lol. Yes, I would assume he is taken but you could always send him a friend request and see what happens right?
04-28-2014, 09:45 PM

the looks of your research favors your beliefs,but to be sure ,go at it in a round about way with joining his face book and other media outlets