This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I added my ex on FB and he sent me an odd txt?
04-28-2014, 09:25 PM
I added my ex on FB and he sent me an odd txt?
i recently decided to add my ex bf on fb, we havent spoke or seen eachother for about 3 months.. so he sent me a txt stating im sorry i couldn't accept you on fb, you know how my girl is, i just wanted to tell u so you wouldnt think bad about me.... i was totally confused at what he ment by that. we both moved on and have a relationship of our own but his girl doesnt seem to like me one bit. then he kept telling me how he was alone right now... any idea of what he could have ment by that message?
yea and he told me she asked if that was me as in his ex girl he told me he said no its some other girl with the same name ... ahaha i found that stupid n hard for her to believe

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 09:39 PM

You answered your own question. His girlfriend might be pissed or jealous or something like that, if she saw you were friends on facebook. A stupid reason to be, but true all the same.

Ads

04-28-2014, 09:43 PM

I believe he meant friending you on FB would Jeopardizes his current relationship. And when he said he was alone right now he may have meant she wasn't around at that moment and he was free to talk and text you at that time.
04-28-2014, 09:59 PM

Ok the 1 st one was probably cause his gf doesn't like you and feels threatened if u were on his fb. The 2nd message is probably cause his gf and him are going bad. Maybe he regrets you two breaking up? Idk I'm not really sure since I dot know the whole situation. But that's what it seems to me
04-28-2014, 10:01 PM

If he said "my girl" he could have been trying to make you jealous. Thats all I can really say

answer mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...847AA1Nken