This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yahoo is no longer letting me download any attachments in any browser (Chrome, IE or Firefox. WTF?
04-28-2014, 10:09 PM
Yahoo is no longer letting me download any attachments in any browser (Chrome, IE or Firefox. WTF?
It would be really helpful to be able to contact YAHOO directly! About 2 weeks ago, Yahoo just stopped allowing me to download any attachments in any browser on either my laptop or computer (both Windows 8). I can still download to my Ipad for some reason. Gmail still works so I have to forward all attachments to Gmail to d/l! It seems to have happened when I uninstalled AVG from my laptop. Any help would be appreciated. I've cleared my cache, history, etc. - didn't fix anything.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:22 PM

have you tried using the backup yahoo email system?

in the address bar when you log in, at the top where it says /neo/launch put a 'b' so it says /neo/b/launch

this will take you to the backup yahoo email system and see if you can download attachments.

if you can, update your version of Flash, as there might be an issue with older versions.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply