This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
restoring windows 7?
04-28-2014, 11:11 PM
restoring windows 7?
I have a flesh drive to put my programs on like Google Chrome, photos, documents and anything else. So that's clear.
But here's the thing, IE want stay open which i don't use, but still it want stay open, other corrupted programs Some programs like IE will say (Internet Explore has stopped working) and also, i downloaded a word processor, and when i click Print Preview, a message pops up saying Abiword has stopped working and closes the program. So when programs are corrupted or say (Program has stopped working) and them closes the program. Should i use System Restore for that, to remove all that i had install.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 11:17 PM

System restore point will not resolve to issue. You need to do a factory restore, this will make your computer how it was the day you turned it one. To do a factory restore you will either need to he's the restore disc you created when you first got your computer or if you paid to have them creates for you. Those will factory restore your computer. If you have no disc, then you will need to acess the recovery drive or program, this can vary depending on your computers brand. You may have to refer to your computer model manual for the steps to do a factory restore. You can get your computers PDF file manual from the manufactures website.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply