This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just want a straight and honest answer from her? Help?
04-29-2014, 02:42 AM
I just want a straight and honest answer from her? Help?
Yeah so about a week ago I saw this girl that I hadn't spoken to in about 2 weeks and I felt like I had to tell her straight up and that's what I did

I asked if she still wanted to meet and to say if she didn't but there were no signs that she didn't and she said yes without any hesitation, she seemed happy to see me as well and we chatted and I walked with her back to outside her house

I messaged her on Facebook yesterday asking what day she wanted to meet up and I just said honestly if she didn't then to just say

But I haven't had a reply, it says she hasn't seen the message but she's been active today

I really don't want to give up on her because we get on well and I do actually like this girl but I've not told her, it's weird because she lives like less than 5 minutes away and this is the 3rd time she's said yes she wants to meet up again

It's not even like she's not interested but when comes to Facebook or texting she's really slow

I just really need her to give me a straight and honest answer

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 02:54 AM

call her on her phone or send her an sms

Ads

04-29-2014, 03:05 AM

Sounds frustrating ive been in that situation before.She obviously likes you because she did not hesitate or anything.What i have found with using Facebook is if your phone is on it says your active on facebook when actually your not so maybe she actually just hasn&#x27;t seen the message and does not really use Facebook or she is just a very busy girl.Im sure she wants to go out with you.Maybe send a cute card through her door or organise a fun meet up.I hope this helps.Good Luck and i hope u 2 r happy together
04-29-2014, 03:08 AM

No offence, but you sound very needy (I was there once). Be casual and cool, if she likes you she'll see you, if she doesn't she won't. Don't make it a big deal. Every time you say "If you don't want to that's cool" - that sounds desperate. Don't text her again. If she doesn't text you move on.

Chances are you won't like my answer, and you won't want to move on, so I'll give you the next best answer. Don't text her, and wait for a response - if she says no say "That's okay, text me if you change your mind". If she says yes, organize the date and KISS HER - very important. If she doesn't text you, wait about a week and a half and send "Hey, you want to grab drinks/dinner? Let me know what days we're free and we'll schedule it up" and then wait for a response, and follow the advice again from the first half of this paragraph.

Edit- The reason she seemed happy before was because she had interest. But you messed up (not your fault, just through inexperience). When you saw her you should have kissed her, if not have sex. and then you sent her needy texts. Don't put all your hopes into 1 girl, that is a bad investment. I did that, and I have regretted it everyday since - save yourself a lot of hurt and be casual.