This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make my new website popular for free?
04-29-2014, 04:26 AM
How to make my new website popular for free?
I recently built up a lifestyle website that contains many categories that people likes..
I'm just wondering, is there a free and easy way to make it popular and many people visits it?

Thanks.

Note: You have the answer? If possible, message me your Facebook name or Skype name so I can contact you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 04:33 AM

Search engines remain the biggest source of free traffic, You probably have many thousands of sites competing in the same niche that you would have to outrank to get "many people" to visit.

Tackling a specific niche rather than a broad topic might make it easier for a site to get rank for specific search phrases.

Here's a Search Engine Optimization guide by an SEO authority, teaching the more legit ways to boost your ranking.
http://www.seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo

Ads

04-29-2014, 04:34 AM

I agree that search engines are by far the main source of traffic to a website. However optimising your site to rank highly in them is not an easy task. It takes time and perseverance. You need to generate high quality back links with keyword rich anchor text pointing back to your site.

One thing I would like to add is using social media. As this will aid your SEO campaign but also help to generate you traffic in the short term. Set up a twitter and facebook page for your website and then invite your friends to "like" them. A link to your companys page will then we in the acivity feed of 100's, possibly 1000's of peoples facebook and twitter pages.

It takes time but maintain an ethical strategy whilst writing quality content and you will get there
04-29-2014, 04:41 AM

Share your website links on social media sites like Facebook, Google plus, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube etc.
04-29-2014, 04:45 AM

use seo tips
04-29-2014, 04:49 AM

use seo strategies
04-29-2014, 05:05 AM

know seo and smo and apply on ur blog