This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NEED HELP WITH IDEAS?
04-29-2014, 04:49 AM
NEED HELP WITH IDEAS?
I was adopted at 2 1/2 yrs old and I found my birth mother last month and unfortunately she had passed in aug 2011. i have found out that she is still in the funeral home and her ashes cant be released until the balance is paid off. I have gone to this website gofundme.com and set up a campaign to get ppl to donate to my campaign to get her ashes released. they say that if you share with facebook and other social media that you can raise the money faster. my question is I only have about 30 friends on facebook and 3 friends on twitter and 4 on instagram but they are my friends on facebook too how can I spread my campaign. what are some other social media outlets that I can get on so I can get funding for this. thanks
I am now 30 and don't know where to turn

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 05:04 AM

First, make your story on gofundme as compelling and interesting as possible. Lots of people get funding there just because of how they explain why they need the money.

It's true that you need to spread the word, and social media is probably the best way. Work on expanding your presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Those are three major outlets. Why look for more? Use those.

But I keep coming back to: Make a compelling case on gofundme. That's really the secret.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply