This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How much is the growth of SEO career in India?
04-29-2014, 05:48 AM
How much is the growth of SEO career in India?
Currently I am working as SEO and I am studying for MCA. I want to ask How much is the growth in seo career in India, because that is the time i can change my profile. After some years it will not possible for me. So please tell me how much i can earn in seo field and if it is not good then please suggest me some.. technology to learn so that i will be a successful person..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 05:55 AM

You can lots of money if your good, but it mostly comes down to your hard work of bringing in clients.

"Black Seo Guy "Signing Off"

Ads

04-29-2014, 06:07 AM

Hi Soni,
If you are working on SEO and also want to take benefits from that then create your own blog and do it SEO friendly and monetize your blog with Google Adsense and earn lot of money. I have seen many bloggers are from India earn lot of money by there blogs. Amit Agarwal lives in Agra and quit his job in US and now he is the professional blogger in India and working sitting in home and earn several lakhs per month with Google Adsense.
If you have any doubt about SEO then feel free to contact to our friend who is here for helping the people. check the source below,
04-29-2014, 06:19 AM

Although the SEO industry is growing there is already LOTS of competition, especially in India. I have also noticed that lots of Indians doing SEO work will under-cut competitors by lowering their prices. This creates a bad outlook for future job growth and earnings.