This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriend won't answer my whatsapp?
04-29-2014, 05:49 AM
My girlfriend won't answer my whatsapp?
Here's the deal people.. I've been dating this girl for 3 weeks, one of which we've not been staying together, cause we were in different countries.. I usually always make the first move in everything, even when it comes to texting, and she is always ready to respond and keep up with the convo. During the first week of the break I texted her a total of 3 times, and we talked a little. Then, I told her that we should have kept in contact a little more and she was up to it and seemed happy about it, so I texted her the day after and we had an even longer conversation than our usual, so I felt happy and confident about texting her again the next day, which happens to be yesterday.. For those who have whatsapp, you ll know how it works; you'll see the last time the person has logged onto the system and if that person has received your text (if a double tick shows up). It told me that the last time she checked in was 23:05, and I texted at like 23:10 or so. Today, she still hasn't logged on to her Whatsapp since 23:05 of yesterday, but I know she received my text because the double tick showed up, and I know she s been on her phone because she s been uploading pics on her instagram profile at approximatively the same time I texted her.. It doesn't sound that bad but I was just wondering because usually she is so fast to answer.. Just wanted to have a general opinion, since I really like her.. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 05:56 AM

She may not have realised that you have sent her a message or simply have forgotten. If she was doing something on her phone at the time you sent her the message – such as uploading photos – then she will have dismissed your message until she finished, and then simply forgot that you messaged her.
If she’s not even been online since you sent the message it does not mean she’s ignoring you, nor does it mean she ‘won’t answer your whatsapp’. She may be busy, she may have had a few notifications and not see yours, there are many reasons. Just leave it a while and if she hasn’t replied by tonight then message her again. If you’re really into one another and have been seeing one another for a few weeks you should be messaging several times each day in my opinion, not three times per week.

Ads

04-29-2014, 06:06 AM

Here's the deal ---- what's the deal with expecting instant responses?