This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i need help finding a hat. its a black knit beanie with an "FB" logo on it.can anyone help me? its important.
04-29-2014, 06:24 AM
i need help finding a hat. its a black knit beanie with an "FB" logo on it.can anyone help me? its important.
its for my fiance'. he's been through everything with this hat. he was in a car accident that he should have died in, was wearing the hat and thought he'd lost it. ...it was found a week later on the side of the road. he was wearing it when we met and it is extremely important. ...someone took it and got rid of it. he was devestated. so my mission is to find a duplicate of his hat before christmas. PLEASE... anything would be helpful. if someone could just tell me what "fb" is. is it a name brand, or what? or if you know where i could find one...that would be the best thing in the world.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 06:35 AM

I'm looking now, do you think FB means football? i don't think it's a clothing brand
there's a brand called Frozen Banana but i'm not seeing knit hats

Ads

04-29-2014, 06:40 AM

okay i found it go to ebay in the search field type in fb hats.. it will say no results , but scroll down and they have an FB black beanie cap for sale for 5 dollars in ebay stores, looks just like the one you just described .. good luck and I hope this makes everything better