This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advertising a Band on Facebook: Targeting People?
04-29-2014, 06:29 AM
Advertising a Band on Facebook: Targeting People?
So I'm setting up an advertising plan for my band (http://www.facebook.com/10belowli)
As far as targeting I know what fans to target based on my band's style (Rush,Led Zeppelin, Foo Fighters, Blink-182, Creed). But I was curious if there were any bands in particular that would be good to target because they have a fan base that's very open to music and such. We touch on everything from pop to metal (not really...kinda like Iron Maiden, that's as metal as we really go). I'm target Rush and Iron Maiden fans bc they're very loyal and very musiclly driven people that we'd appeal to. I also plan on appealing to A Day to Remember because they've recently taken the world by storm (and they're actually a pretty big influence on us) and it's all teens who love music. That's what we're aiming for, people who are interested in music. Targeting less people is actually better. But like, I wouldn't target Bon Jovi bc the people who like him aren't serious about their music. I just wanna know if there are any particular bands out there that'd be good for us to target in the sense of the right fans to reach.
Thanks ahead of time

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 06:37 AM

Yea, it's cost effective & target a large range of peoples.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply