This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what are the best apps for use with my iphone?
04-29-2014, 08:09 AM
what are the best apps for use with my iphone?
I have recently got the iphone 5 (old version) and I love using it as my normal camera. I have tried some apps from the app store, but with mixed success (pressgram, instagram,...). Some are good some are not so good.

Can people advise me some good apps to use?

thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 08:22 AM

I like to use Facebook and goggle maps cause iphon map suck and give the wrong directions.

Ads

04-29-2014, 08:32 AM

I like Line or WeChat can text with friends, also can share some pictures and status.
04-29-2014, 08:39 AM

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Facetime
I have Polyvore
A lyric app
Games : temple run, subway surfer, temple run 2, candy crush saga, solitaire.
Snapchat
Bbm
04-29-2014, 08:54 AM

apps certainly can help change the look of your pictures and add some interesting filters or text. But don't forget the apps which help you share the pictures, after all what good would it be to have lots of pictures, but not showing them.

my favourites I use are:
Camera+
Camera+ is a fantastic camera app, which has a whole slew of filters and image effects you can choose from. Some of them are great some less so.

snapseed
snapseed is an app for editing, it offers nearly unlimited editing options, from brightness/saturation adjustment to tilt-shift, sharpening, and spot adjustments. very worthwhile to use if you are fed up with the limited filters and editing options that came with the phone.

for sharing your pictures you can use flickr, instagram, pressgram.

Other apps that come in handy once in a while Diptic, Labelbox, eZyWatermark, Hipstamatic.

if you have a look in the app store there will be plenty more. why not try out some of the freeones?