This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i register a free domain?
04-29-2014, 08:42 AM
how can i register a free domain?
Hi my name is shuvo. I have a blogger site. Now I want to register a domain name. But the problem is that to register a domain name I have to pay money but I have no credit/debit card. Is there any way to register a free domain name like .com .net .org

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 08:53 AM

sorry you have no way to register

Ads

04-29-2014, 09:00 AM

You can pay with PayPal if you have one. I use Name.com to purchase domain names.

iPage provides awesome and super cheap hosting like $1.99 per month, and they provide free domain name also when you subscribe to their hosting.

Other than that, no company will waste their time to give away free stuff.
04-29-2014, 09:17 AM

No
04-29-2014, 09:21 AM

you can get .tk .ga .cf .cu.cc for free
04-29-2014, 09:30 AM

NO. Top level domains like dot com, dot org, and such are all PAID. There ARE free domain registrars out there though, such as the registrar at ( http://1147m.cu.cc ) which redirects you to ngc1147m.webs.com ( webs dot com is a free web host.). Every so often, major players like godaddy dot com will have a "sale" where you can register a top level domain for a dollar or some other low price, for the first year, but then end up with $9 or more per year ever after to renew the domain. Still a free dot CU dot CC domain is nothing to sneeze at, nor is a free web host like webs dot com. Webs dot com only requires you place a return button on the site that leads people to webs dot com top get their own free web page. No other advertising as so many other free web hosts have. Your browser must allow redirection for this to work. I used 1147m.cu.cc and ngc1147m.webs.com as teaching tools for a computer club where I taught HTML after hours. If you view ngc1147m.webs.com you will see a formatting error. The calendar in the upper left pushes the title text off center to the right. This was an intentional formatting error I used as an exercise for my students to find and fix. Webs dot com limits you to 50MB of disk space which means you won't be hosting multimedia files, but it is more than enough for a basic set of web pages AND several small files such as the ones I have available for downloading. The "yaclock.zip" file contains the HTML source code and GIF image files for a real time graphic clock on a web page. For an experienced user only. There is NO support available for yaclock, though you can address me by the email address IN the file if you run into a serious problem, but NO guarantees that I will reply in a "timely" manner to anyone NOT in my computer club.
04-29-2014, 09:44 AM

You can use your friend's credit/debit card to book domain, otherwise no option to book domains.