This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do FB lurkers exist? just wondering because......... (details inside)?
04-29-2014, 11:01 AM
Do FB lurkers exist? just wondering because......... (details inside)?
Ok here's the thing my crush (and a few others) on my FB have never liked any of my statuses. My crush has been my FB friend for almost 2 yrs already and not once ever has he liked my statuses, commented my statuses or my photos, never written on my wall or inbox me nothing. with me I tend to like his statuses every once in awhile and I've only written on his wall like maybe 2 times. But I wonder if he ever lurks my profile. I do it to him all the time, I may not to talk to him much but I'm like 24/7 on his profile (don't judge me) but I never leave any marks like I never comment or like anything. I know who looks at others people's profiles cause pics they have had for months and just now he's liking them. He talks to other people but not me but that's not the issue. What I would like to know since I do it to him and never say anything I wonder does he do it to me? Does he ever go through my profile, my photo albums even though he has never commented or liked anything? When I write a status, does he read it? does he even look to see who liked my statuses, or even read the "38" comments I have sometimes? or even go on my wall and read my wall posts??? do you wonder this yourself? if your crush or anybody does this to you??? do you wonder? what do you think??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 11:09 AM

Your considered lurking yourself Smile He either doesn't go on Facebook much, doesn't like your, or is REALLY good at lurking Smile but you'll never know.

LOL my grandmama lurks FB XD ALways on but never says a word.

Ads

04-29-2014, 11:15 AM

You're way too preoccupied with this facebook crap. No I never wonder this because if I liked someone, I would actually approach him in real life face to face so that we can have a real conversation.

Seriously, talk to him if you see him. Start a conversation. Quit dreaming.