This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ex wont stop texting. What is the best 'block' app on Android?
04-29-2014, 02:19 PM
Ex wont stop texting. What is the best 'block' app on Android?
Me and my ex broke up about a month ago and he won't stop texting me.
I blocked him on Facebook and used that app 'Mr Numbers' to block him on my phone to avoid texts from him - I am still getting messages from him but its coming up on the app.

He text me tonight:
There is no need to be f***ing ignorant and cheeky. I don't give a f*** if your with someone else.

He checks my twitter like all the time now - and he doesn't even have it. He only got a profile on it and only started following me a few days ago so for the whole year and a half we were together he never had it then when we break up, he gets it and I'm the only one he follows?

He clearly does care I'm with someone else and won't leave me alone about it.

'If you don't treat someone right, they will find someone else to do it'

What is the best Block app on an android phone. The one that comes with the phone only blocks phone calls.
I don't want anything to do with him on my phone and he won't stop having a go at me about everything.
I can't change my number due to work etc.

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 02:34 PM

I really dont know but how about try listening to him. Ive been on his shoes and he is hurting. I bet he is shock cause its hard for him to believe even after all your feelings you were able to move on. He is really suffering.

Ads

04-29-2014, 02:43 PM

I been there. actually , best thing to do is Call your phone retailers and tell them you will like to block the so ex. safest way to do it. most apps leave viruses and tend to mess up something. So don&#x27;t trust a lot of these apps.
04-29-2014, 02:55 PM

You need to contact the police (today), there are laws that deal with stalking and harassment, it's best to stop it early rather than wait for the stabbing phase!
http://www.stalkinghelpline.org/faq/talk...he-police/