This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I being way too jelous with my bf?
04-29-2014, 03:14 PM
Am I being way too jelous with my bf?
Theres this girl that likes all of my bf's pics and she is just so annoying I can tell she thinks he is hot. I know this because she likes all of his pics on instagram, and then one time his brother put a picture of both of them and she commented with that smiley face with two hearts in the eyes on the picture. And she could be referring to his brother but Im sure it is both.

Him and her do not talk but one time I added her just to see who she is and she accepted and added me and then ended up blocking me!!! this really pissed me off in that she knows I am dating him and then she blocks me and continues to like my bfs pic..I wanna just slap her because I know how girls are.

Now my bf thinks its silly to block her or delete her because she hasnt directly done anything to him or commented on his picture, and that she commented that on his bros pic. She just makes me uncomfortabl esp since she blocked me. Also when a guy hits on me or mssges me and comments somethin on my pic, I delete them if my bf is uncomf yet he is saying that this girl hasnt done anything.

Do you think I am overreacting? should I only be upset if she comments on his own pics and says somethin to him? or do I have a right to be upset.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 03:24 PM

More kid crap! Go to singles and dating.

Ads

04-29-2014, 03:38 PM

I don&#x27;t think you are over reacting. All these hoes these days. I wouldn&#x27;t blame you! Same thing happens with the boy I date. And I freak out. Not to be mean, but just because I care!
04-29-2014, 03:48 PM

You need to get to know this girl, I suspect you two would have a lot in common:

https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/in...654AABaYHN
04-29-2014, 04:01 PM

Would you rather have a boyfriend that no one thinks is hot?

Sheesh.
04-29-2014, 04:05 PM

You gotta back off.He aint doing anything.
04-29-2014, 04:14 PM

Yeah I think you're overreacting...they're just comments....and likes. I'd think it would be awkward for someone to get on your case if you liked the pics your friends posted to boost their ego.
I'm not saying that you shouldn't keep an eye on her cuz she is acting a bit strange to just block you for no reason. (Unless you messaged her by saying some shit about her backing off of your boyfriend. In that case you just crawled yourself into that spot. You would deserve that.) But because that's not the case then yes it is strange. You have a right to be upset to some degree but nothing too drastic.
04-29-2014, 04:31 PM

I think so. Because you didn't spell Jealous right.
04-29-2014, 04:35 PM

How old are you? 13?

This is marriage and divorce, and facebook is the dumbest thing in the universe to get all emotional over. It's a stupid social site.
04-29-2014, 04:36 PM

Do you trust your bf??? If yes then I wouldn&#x27;t worry. Non of it seems on his part.
Try not let her get to you. If she&#x27;s not getting any reaction back from him she will probabily move on to someone else soon..Dont worry xx