This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friends acting slutty all of a sudden and has changed?
04-29-2014, 03:20 PM
My friends acting slutty all of a sudden and has changed?
So one of my good friends has changed a lot. She was always really sweet and innocent and wouldn't force herself on guys. Now she always hooks up with this same guy like all the time , recently she hooked up with him again and then hooked up with one of his best mates . Then after that the other guy fingered her! Keep in mind were only 13 turning 14 , in year 8. and me and my other friends believe shes making a name for herself... Shes acting really slutty and insults me sometimes if something of mine isn't up to her standards for instance my Instagram profile. She said i had to many photos of myself and I'm really vain when i had 3 of myself.... I just don't want people talking shit about her coz she is a beautiful girl but portrays herself differently. Whats your opinion?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 03:23 PM

It hurts, I know. But in todays society that is considered normal. All you can do is try to remind her of who she was, she's not a lost cause, she's just lost.
Eventually something bad will happen like she regrets losing her virginity or gets a sti and she will regret it all or she'll deteriorate.

Ads

04-29-2014, 03:25 PM

Im a 19 year old guy by the way but.

First off you guys are way to young to be doing any of that. Im glad that you are smart enough to recognize your friend has a problem and is NOT behaving normally, my advice is to talk to her and try to explain to her in private how she is acting, don't attack her but explain to her you care for her and she is worth more than she understands and she should stop giving her self away especially at such a young age.

If she continues to put you down or she gets offended then I suggest you separate, im not saying ignore her but keep her at a distance. You seem like a focused young lady and you don't want her to corrupt you or persuade you to be anything like her.

if she stops being your friend oh well just make sure you stay focused on your grades and your future.
04-29-2014, 03:42 PM

She's making decisions she'll no doubt regret in the future. It would be wise to inform her of this if she's your friend. If not, I wouldn't suggest taking action as she will not take kindly to them and will only insult you further. Don't be jealous of the attention she's getting, she's labeling herself regardless of whether its intentional or not. Acting in such a manner is definitely not something she will look back and smile about when she's older.
04-29-2014, 03:43 PM

This friend of yours doesn't sound like a true friend at all. Since when did you care about being up to her so called 'standards'. She's obviously turned on you and has become a whore that will get nowhere in life.

Start making new friends and out the blame on her. She sound like a bitch. Best friends are there to encourage you, not to show off their new boyfriend.