This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i get a girlfriend?
04-29-2014, 04:18 PM
how can i get a girlfriend?
i'm 20, i've been single for 20 long years! no one even owns my heart. i'm the only person on earth who's still single. i mean i feel Lost! its just very difficult to overcome. i tried making friends on FB but it didn't work even a simple "hi" i got no respond. Life no longer has any value for me since i got no girlfriend. i feel myself so dreadfully alone. i really want a girl to spend time with but i don't know how! i'm sad :"(

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 04:21 PM

You've never had a GF like ever in 20 years? That seems almost impossible, someone has to like you. There is someone for everyone, trust me. Now, I don't think Facebook is a good site to actually meet women. Facebook is mostly for your friends and family. How about trying site called MeetMe out. It's one of my favorite sites and you can meet women so easily.

Also, if you are the type that stays in the house a lot, maybe you should get out more and hang with people. I don't care how you look, there is ALWAYS someone that will like you.

Ads

04-29-2014, 04:36 PM

dont be desperate! girls most of the time don't like that, and don't be sad the time will come Smile I'm sure all you can do now is really pay attention to you're looks and try to smile more girls like attractive boys that are out going (most of the time) so i would just try and gain some new friends and enjoy life and when you think you find a girl that likes you just say hi and try to make a conversation and flirt with her, but avoid just jumping to the topic of dating thats a bit overwhelming, wish you luck Big Grin
04-29-2014, 04:46 PM

Just consantly better yourself . Gym eat healthy read a lot get a education... Save up for apartment... Drink lots of water for pretty skin. Then maybe a girl will find you attractive to date and be with
04-29-2014, 04:52 PM

- Be comfortable alone. You have to dress well and not act cool or be a try hard just be loose
- Help someone. It could be her, or it could be someone else in the room.
- Approach tons of girls on a consistent basis. If you see a girl you find attractive you go and talk to her (doesn't matter what time it is).
- Avoid being afraid to fail. Remember, fear of rejection is extremely irrational.
- Avoid giving yourself time to make excuses.
- Practice genuinely complimenting girls. Challenge yourself to find something beautiful in any girl.
- Make her laugh. Girls love guys who have a good sense of humor, and the key to having a good sense of humor is to be lighthearted, and unabashedly yourself.
- Flirt. Keep all your friendships slightly flirty to avoid falling into the friend zone.
- Go on a date. Once you have met a girl that you feel you truly connect with, you need her to like you.
- If you are shy it helps when you have one of your best friends with you to encourage you.
04-29-2014, 05:01 PM

Try dating sites .... Or go to the local library and chat up the elderly
04-29-2014, 05:15 PM

Aww Hun I&#x27;m going trough the same thing but dont worry keep your head up and reach for the stars and try to ask some of your relatives for some advice show those girls your an awesome person and know how to treat a lady right