This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I report this guy for harrassment?
04-29-2014, 06:04 PM
Should I report this guy for harrassment?
So I have a gym membership and I go almost every day. There's a guy who works there who has to be at least 35 (I'm 20), and every time I'm there he hits on me and says really sexual inappropriate things to me. For instance yesterday I was on the elliptical just minding my own business and he came over and got on the one right next to me and said he never uses the elliptical but he wanted to stare at my body. Then the whole time I was working out he was staring at me and saying I'm beautiful and sexy and that he wants to see what's under my yoga pants. Then he said he wants to train me at the gym just so he can put his hands on my body. And he always makes sexual references and jokes and makes me feel really uncomfortable. Then when I was leaving he gave me his number and kissed my hand. Also he always calls me baby. I don't want to be a snitch and get him in trouble but he makes me feel so uncomfortable and I try to avoid him but he's always there and always finds me. What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 06:09 PM

simple avoid him...talk to me for more guide Smile
https://www.facebook.com/oneunlocker.unlocker

Ads

04-29-2014, 06:20 PM

Girl to girl here... SNITCH. That guy should not be saying that. Its extremely perverted and can count as sexual harrassment.
04-29-2014, 06:35 PM

Oh...please don&#x27;t allow this to happen to you. Your beautiful, and smart, and worth much much more than letting a guy just use you.

You have a voice, raise it an get rid of him!