This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex boyf lied about having a fb account?
04-29-2014, 09:22 PM
My ex boyf lied about having a fb account?
So I asked my boyf whats his fb so we can be in a relationship on there so his friends can know, and mine because we were a little distance, he told me he didn't have a fb. So I was like ok. After 3 months we broke up & I found a acc of him & it says he's been using it. I freaked a little I didn't say anything and I'm not going too but I honestly think he was keeping us lowkey, were working on getting back together because we broke up because I didn't feel taken & he was always a jerk but he wants to change but the thing Is is there a way I can talk him into telling me he has a fb, it's better to test him to see if hell just be 100 real with me instead of putting him on the spot. But idk how to make sure he doesn't keep it lowkey if he really wants something with me again .. Cause if he didn't really like me he wouldn't come back right?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 09:33 PM

You need to be careful with this. I would give him a chance again to be honest with you. Ask him if he has an FB account and you would like to put your status in a relationship because you want your friends to see how great he is and how happy he makes you - basically letting people know you're a couple and you're happy. If he tells you that he doesn't have one you can casually bring up something like that's weird because I'm looking at this account or found this account that is yours...if he denies and says it's a fake, cut him loose. And if he admits, then listen to his answer as to why he doesn't want to be "in a relationship" on FB with you. Is it because he is talking to other girls and he doesn't want them to know? He sounds a little shady and I've dealt with this before and honestly, if they lie to you once about it, they will lie again. He might very well like you but not enough to be honest with you and you deserve better than that!

Ads

04-29-2014, 09:46 PM

Don't work on getting back together, why would you waste your time?? That's awful. Lowkey? Horrible excuse to lie to you. Drop him!!!!
04-29-2014, 10:02 PM

Surely sounds a bit shady. Create a separate fb account with a different name and picture (a sexy pic of someone else, but it should look real and not an obvious model's pic). Send him a request...and if he hopefully accepts it, get along with him and see if he'll be led on. But be smart about it. Never mention anything related to fb if u wanna take my advice. That's the only u can get him. All the best.