This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does she hate me now?
04-29-2014, 10:00 PM
Why does she hate me now?
I think this girl used to like me (years ago) in high school. We were friends and I did have smt with few of her distant friends but it was nothing. She was just a friend, all those years I thought she was a just friend. Last time she saw me she did a sound (like when your amazed or surprised) and had few words. Few months ago, she poked me on FB idk why and now I just realized she deleted me (and ONLY me) because the number f mutual friends is the same.. WTF? Now thinking back she did dropped major hints but still she knew damn well I was not interested so

She is mad because I never asked her out ?

There is a second girl ; kinda similar situation but I wasnt her friend, I just ‘flirted’ (naturally) and she had a rant with her friend about a ‘guy who lead her on’ and ever since its like I am an ennemy. Now Im trying to get her to talk to me back on FB but she is distant.

My question : Does a girls logic work that way : You show me interest, you better ask me out or else your blacklisted forever.
Also do I sound like an asshole or a douche?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 10:10 PM

After you leave high school there is a period of like 5 years to get with someone such as a girl. After the period is up move on to College or Work based relationships.

Ads

04-29-2014, 10:12 PM

No, not all girls logic works that way, but some do.

As for the first girl, it's hard to say. Maybe she did get angry that your friendship never turned into more, or maybe she just figured it was time to move on since nothing was coming of it, and simply deleted you. since you guys were friends for quite sometime, id be more inclined to believe there were some negative feelings somewhere along the way. Instead of analyzing her actions, reach out. Send her a message, if she responds, go from there, if not, take it for what it is and move on.

In the case of the second girl, I would assume she lost interest when she didn't see it going anywhere, and moved on. Don't be so quick to label distant as hate. If you guys were nothing but 2 people that flirted, it's not like she up and ran from a long term friendships, she simple stopped flirting and went a different direction.
04-29-2014, 10:16 PM

Honestly, some girls are like that. We have crazy emotions and a lot of times girls will let that control them.... But there are a lot of girls who are nice and level headed. I'd try to be friends with this girl, but if she still treats you like that it's probably not worth it... Make some girl friends (not like dating girlfriends,) l that are more mature and and actually can control their emotions... Hope this helps Smile

and no, you don't sound like a douche, although you might wanna be a little more careful with who you flirt with.... Lol