This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can i get a free internet connection to my computer?
04-30-2014, 12:37 AM
Can i get a free internet connection to my computer?
My next door neighbor has a laptop with internet connection but i have a desktop not a laptop. But can i get a free interent connection to my comptuer. If i do get a free interent connection how do i get it. I try put i phone wire but it doesn't work. How do i get a free interent connection to my computer? Please help me with this issues.

Thank You
I am not living in India i am living in USA. I need more answer from you guys.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 12:48 AM

i have some tip for u if ur living in india
buy air-tel prepaid connection
put in a gprs enable mobile
i serivce from airtel mobile office it gave 20/per 24 hours unlimited net use but another thing if u suscribe this service 5 days sitimulasly it
free for your life
suscribe- dial *266*1#
unsuscribe dial *266*2#

hope this method work i use internet for 3 month free

Ads

04-30-2014, 12:52 AM

hi !simple ! ask ur neighbour to lend you his laptop to work on when required(in case he is genuine person &can be a good FRIEND ONLY NOT LITTLE HUSBAND TYPE) as A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED!
04-30-2014, 01:05 AM

Hey, If u r trying to make it completely free then remember one thing that without paying attention u can not even listen anyone, then how can u think that u can get something absolutely free without paying anything, Think about It....!!!!!!!....!!!!!!
04-30-2014, 01:15 AM

Well payal sweetie.. there isn't any internet connection ABSOLUTELY FREE.. (especially in India).. To the extreme extent what we can do is that you can get an internet connection and we can pay for it!.. Smile Hope you like the idea.. ha ha..
04-30-2014, 01:22 AM

you will not get any free internet in india.
04-30-2014, 01:29 AM

Buy a wireless signal reciever card for your computer from Bestbuy or Computershack and install it, search for wireless signals using it and it will find signals with and without lock, use the ones that are not locked and you shall achieve what you need Wink
04-30-2014, 01:43 AM

purchase a lan wire and connect your computer to your neighbours laptop then you can share your neighbours connection

or

have good relations with your neighbour i m sure he will allow to use his connection
04-30-2014, 01:52 AM

hi

hey if you are in the area which i a hotspot then you can enjoy free internet with some kind of risk as the network will not be secured.