This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think the guy I'm dating is gay?
04-30-2014, 01:10 AM
Do you think the guy I'm dating is gay?
I have been dating this guy for a couple of months and at first everything went well despite the age gap (he's in his 40's and I'm in 20's). He looks very much younger though because he loves exercise and he always dresses up fashionably (he likes shiny pants and tight shirts). I didn't think much about it because there are lots of metrosexual guys nowadays but what makes me wonder on his sexual orientation is when I found out that he likes to post photos of half naked guys on his facebook page and sometimes as his profile picture. When I asked him, he said that he did it because he wanted to have a body like them.
In the other hand, I found out that he's a homophobic. So what happen is I told him that my gay friend is going to hold an engagement party and I asked him if he would like to accompany me to their party. He said that my friend and all gay people are sinners and he even didn't want to talk about gay people like they don't exist in his world. I know that he came from a religious family (his parents are preachers) but I really didn't expect that he would say something like that about my friend.
Other than that, I found it a bit odd too that he's 40's and he told me that he never had a serious relationship with any woman. I don't have any idea about the sex though, we have not reach that stage yet. Do you think he's a gay?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 01:14 AM

i don't think he is, there is no sign that prov it.

Ads

04-30-2014, 01:21 AM

Do you have a photo? I might be able to tell you
04-30-2014, 01:22 AM

What is his face book ID?