This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I think of this?
04-30-2014, 01:19 AM
What should I think of this?
I started seeing a guy I use to work with. He texted me constantly, always wanted to come over, and took me to hang out with his friends. He spent several nights over just watching movies and never tried to sleep with me. It took him forever to even kiss me. Once we slept together he got really busy and started standing me up. Even his friend called me looking for him since he wasn't answering, but made it obvious he was reading my Facebook to see what I was doing. When I said something he apologized saying he was having a bad week.He sent me a text out of the blue saying "the problem is I like you too much". He spent one more night with me but all we did was cuddle, he kissed me goodbye and stopped talking to me after a day or so. 

Right after that, a friend he'd used his FB to message me on when he lost his phone added me on Facebook. Said he just wanted to talk to a pretty girl, but that he hadn't talked to the guy I'd been seeing in weeks. Which is a lie because I saw them together that day and once since (he doesn't know though). I looked on his friends list and he's friends with the other guys whole family. And when he tried to show me a pic on his phone I saw that he texted him right after he hung out with me saying he had something to tell him.

It seems a little weird to me like they're up to something.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 01:24 AM

He told pal wAt he did , so he trying talk to u block him

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply