This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think someone who spams their idol about suicide and cutting is attention seeking?
04-30-2014, 01:21 AM
Do you think someone who spams their idol about suicide and cutting is attention seeking?
There is this girl on Twitter and she spammed this singer and bassist of a band saying things like "Can I kill myself on your birthday? I guess I'll write my suicide letter now..." and the bassist DM'd her twice and she took a screenshot of it and the lead singer replied to her 4 times and she shows everyone. It's not like shes anonymous and she has a fake name and fake picture, but her REAL name and HER picture. And when I say spam, I mean sending 50 tweets to these guys. And when someone caught on, she denied it being attention seeking and made everyone hate her. She also spammed this celebrity's DMs and he replied, and she took a screenshot of what she and he said, and you can tell she pulled it out of her ***. And this band shes going to see live and during this one song they pull a girl onstage and serenade her and pretend to have a date with her and she's getting her friends to spam them to bring her onstage. I think it's attention seeking, but everyone else is fooled. What do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 01:32 AM

Who cares? You and her need to get a life.

Ads

04-30-2014, 01:46 AM

Maybe. If someone who is cutting and suicidal they don't tell someone unless they are trying to get help.But they usually tell someone they can talk to and trust if they do tell. I know since I've been there. It's not like this Celebrity can actually help her.
It does sound like she's just trying to get this Celebrities attention by lying about it to get them to talk to her.