This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I stop someone from following me on Instagram?
04-30-2014, 01:47 AM
How can I stop someone from following me on Instagram?
So I'm a 13 year old girl. There's this man following me on Instagram & I have no idea who he is. I checked out people who he follows & they're all young girl. I'm scared he might be a paedo and want to know how I can delete him. I'd be so grateful for any answers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 01:48 AM

Just block him Smile He automatically stop following and can&#x27;t see you anymore

Ads

04-30-2014, 01:57 AM

Block him
04-30-2014, 02:01 AM

You can block him by going to the profile then at the top there's a button, click it and it'll come up with "Block User". Then they can't look at or find your account Smile
04-30-2014, 02:17 AM

its better to block him aaaand make sure ur page is private. if ur page isnt private all he has to do is get on a public computer and type in http://www.instagram.com/whateveryourusernameis and boom there u are! whats his username. im going to report him!
04-30-2014, 02:22 AM

go to one of his posts or his home page and at the top on the right of his name you will see three vertical dots. click on that and you can block him from there.