This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
On my iphone keyboard, I want to get a cross but I can't find it. Help?
04-30-2014, 02:48 AM
On my iphone keyboard, I want to get a cross but I can't find it. Help?
I've been surfing twitter and seeing lots of crosses and I want to get that. God is a huge part of my life and I want to show that but not type it out if that makes sense. If it's on a separate keyboard, just the name please.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 02:56 AM

Tell you truth it probably is apart of twitter than your ipone inless you jailbreak it

Ads

04-30-2014, 03:11 AM

( C- Caroline )
C- Well on my iPhone to get emoji's I needed to get the emoji app. You should download a free app called EmoticonArt when you load and click on it click on Unicode symbols and go to the 13th page and there you will see many options. From there click on the cross of your choosing and click, "Copy to Clipboard" Then post it wherever you wanted to (via twitter,instagram,facebook,etc.....) ENJOY Stay smiling! 💒⛪
04-30-2014, 03:22 AM

Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add new keyboard > Emoji

It is absolutely false that you need an app to use the keyboard. I enjoy laughing at people who think you do. That's like saying you need an app to change the date. But it's an honest mistake for beginners.

Now, on your keyboard, you'll see a little globe symbol. Just click that to go to the emoji keyboard, and click to go back. If you have several keyboards, you can hold the button to navigate through them.

On the emoji keyboard, there's no cross as far as I'm concerned. There are praying hands 🙏 on the fourth page of the smiley tab, and two churches 💒 ⛪️ on the first page of the car tab.

Maybe you're looking for a Unicode cross: ✞. The iOS keyboards don't have Unicode. You'll just have to copy and paste it, for example, from here. ✞

Also, please, for the love of everything. Don't go crazy with religion talk or religious symbols.

Edit: symbols, & the only keyboard related reason you'd jailbreak your phone is for color change or a Dvorak keyboard.