This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do I have the right to be mad when someone is clearly ignoring my texts and face book messages?
04-30-2014, 03:47 AM
Do I have the right to be mad when someone is clearly ignoring my texts and face book messages?
We have been on and off for few years and we live 4 hours apart.however we recently reconncted a month ago.He told me that misses me and he was having dreams about me.However after a while he was responding to my texts most of the time so I started to send him face book messages just to have a convo with him but 99 % of the time he would ignore me.I know that because on fb when a message is seen it shows.I know he could be busy so I would give him couple days to respond then he doesn't respond until I say something else then if I am luck he would respond but most of the time he would ignore me.However,he sent me a message last time that he might come to visit me the following week but he had to wait until he sees his schedule to be sure.Then I told him that I am booked to work those days but available the following week and if he is free we can meet up then. Well he didn't respond to this message.I messaged him and asked him few days later what days he is mostly available but he didn't respond to the message ofcourse it showed he read the message.I then waited fewdays and asked him how is work but he didn't respond to me.He is very active on fb so it was obvious that he was ignoring me I then lost my cool and snap and asked him why he is not responding to me and told him that I don't like how is treating me.Ofcourse he read the message but didn't respond to it.I then deleted hi on fb and haven't talked him since and he hasn't contacted me either.He deactivated his
He now deactivated his face book and hasn't said a word to me.I am pissed and was just wondering if I overreacted

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 04:02 AM

If he is distant so means he is not into you anymore. Maybe he wants you to have you as second dish. Move on. Get someboy else. Dont let ppl treat you as doormat. Built confidence on yourself. Respect yourself.

Ads

04-30-2014, 04:13 AM

Getting back in touch clearly did not mean, for him, that he was under any sort of obligation to reunite in a manner that suggested he was under any sort of your control.

Clearly that can make you as mad as you want it to. Or not make you mad at all. Entirely your choice! The more angry it makes you that he is not available at your bidding... the less likely he'll make himself available. Seems you could have crossed over that line already... or, if you just knock it off, he might reach out again later.

Getting in touch and reuniting are not the same thing. Living 4 hours away in what has never been a steady relationship suggests that there is more fantasy than reality involved anyway. If you CAN leave it alone, leave it alone!