This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help with router issue!!!!! Please help!!!?
04-30-2014, 04:01 AM
Need help with router issue!!!!! Please help!!!?
I have a Netgear N600 router. I am not using the wireless feature. I have all devices hard wired. For some reason the router stopped detecting my Xbox one in the living room and the 360 in my room. I did not change anything, it just stopped detecting online for those devices. Currently my computer is the only thing with internet. I tried messing with the router settings and I don't know what to do! Xbox live network according to the internet is working fine and not down. Please help me people!! Thanx in advance!!

P.S. I have tried resetting ALL devices, computer, Xboxes, router, modem, unplugging cable connection (I have high speed comcast) and even asking God for help!!

Anybody familiar with Netgear settings and what should they be on?! I just want the wired settings. thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 04:04 AM

I would suspect cables first step is make sure they are actually plugged in. If you have a laptop plug it into all ur cables and test them one by one. If u don&#x27;t just move your xbox to where ur router is and try plugging it into all the ports and see if u get at least a link light. If you do then u have a broken cable. If some ports light up and others don&#x27;t you might have a broken router. If they don&#x27;t light up then you have an xbox problem

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply