This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have one internet connection through LAN i want to use internet on two pc & server cant detect to pc.Is th?
04-30-2014, 04:22 AM
I have one internet connection through LAN i want to use internet on two pc & server cant detect to pc.Is th?
I have one internet connection through LAN i want to use internet on two pc & server cant detect to pc.Is there any way to do this

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 04:30 AM

Try this set up:

1 ethernet router connected to the internet which is then connected to a linksys wifi router. this router has 4 wired ports(ethernet) and a wifi. Just follow the set up procedure in the box and it should be up and running in no time.

OR...

use windows xp network set up wizard that should do it. You can set up Internet Connection Sharing using the wizard.
I assume you are familiar so you know how to run the network wizard. Click the my Network Places Icon, experiment with it. what you want is to set up a home network. There are options there, just choose the one that suits your needs.

Ads

04-30-2014, 04:32 AM

If u r using this from broad band connection through Ethernet (LAN)

Just configured u r client(another PC ) as this ones.
configure ip address in same range like u internet working pc

on other system configure ip address
net mask
getway

dns servers

If u r not using broad band then install analog proxy ,read readme.txt file for details & configured as listed in file.

If this not work pls give details abt u r network configuration
analogx porxy is available on
http://www.analogx.com
04-30-2014, 04:44 AM

Check Your network wire, if it is still not working replace that wire.