This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was he interested, should i add him on fb? HELP FAST PLEASE!!?
04-30-2014, 05:27 AM
Was he interested, should i add him on fb? HELP FAST PLEASE!!?
So i was on a trip with my class in spain last week. Im a girl and 17. Every night we went out and met some people from different schools and we hang out with them. There was this guy and he introduced himself to me saying his name was 'X' when it was actually 'Y'. But it was funny and i did the same to him. We talked in a group of people but he kept talking only to me and asking me what i like, my hobbies etc. And i was a bit tipsy and so was he. I was cold and he kept huging me and keeping me warm. The other day, when we were sober i was passing by him with my friends and he said hi directly to me. That happened 2 times. Then that night when we were out i asked my friend to borrow me some money to eat but he was standing next to him and said that hell lend me, and that i should find him tomorrow and that then ill pay him back. I took the money from my friend. Then after i gave him some fries i bought and he seemed happy. Since then whenever i saw him he was paying 0 attention at me Sad like i wasnt even there. And hes been talking to everyone except me. I got home now; but we live in the same city and id like to add him on fb but dont wanna seem desperate if hes not interested PLEASE HELP
And its been 5 days since the trip ended, i know he saw my profile on fb but he didnt add me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 05:33 AM

Woooooow!! Lol I was smiling throughout most of it til I got to "0 attention at me". What he did was wrong on every level!! I don't understand why he's all-of-a-sudden ignoring you? If he saw you FB profile and didn't add you DON'T ADD HIM! He probably was just messing with you. If he were interested in you he would have continued talking to you when you guys got home. Ignore him like he's ignoring you. He'll soon come back. They all do. Have patience and be strong! I bet your a beautiful chick so don't even worry about it! Keep your head up Smile good luck !

Ads

04-30-2014, 05:36 AM

it seems not very good. Did you like his personality? I think you should add him on fb message and try to ask him why he did not talk with you, and apologize to him. You should review the behavior when you met him earlier.