This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't understand girls?
04-30-2014, 08:22 AM
I don't understand girls?
I'm a guy, and I was close friends with a girl, and we used to talk every day, and I felt like the friendship had gotten really strong. but recently she's suddenly stopped talking to me and she seems really disinterested and annoyed when i try, and nothing ever happened so i don't understand how we could have gone from so good friends to her not even wanting to say a word to me like this
i also noticed that shes talking more and more to this other guy, and she seems really interested in him fsr even though we share loads more interests. I'm pretty sure now she has a crush on him, could that have anything to do with why she's treating me like this? and if so could someone please explain why to me, because I feel really sad and betrayed because I've lost a really really good friend and I'm wondering if its got anything to do with that I'm a guy? I don't understand girls to well so it would be great if someone could help me understand

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 08:37 AM

It&#x27;s not always about the woman... Sometimes men that you are talking to or trying to be with can be very jealous and tell you that you can&#x27;t talk to someone or get upset when you do... We as woman sometimes feel the need to do whatever it takes to get what we want and ending up hurting people in the process

Ads

04-30-2014, 08:42 AM

wow. that girl just........ its commen. i have done that before and regretted it so badly to this day. wow. ok here is what ill tell you. girls are evil witches that play with boys. you are like us girls dolls. i guess she did have a crush on you but she then moved on since nobody made a move to do anything. and she got a new crush and she forgot about you. crushes take up 90 percent of our girl brains and the rest is used for instagram, social connection, family, and friends. so i guess thats what happened. she forgot to talk to you. and she forgot about you. i guess she is trying to send this message to you " ew, stop talking to me, i dont like you anymore, i like that other guy, stop tryin to be friends with me" but shes just being bratty. trust me later on she' ll come back to you and she will see you as an aquiantance or mabye a old friend. but thats probably what hhapened Sad . srry! ( this is coming from a girl soooooo. yeah)
04-30-2014, 08:52 AM

She likes a new boy and doesn&#x27;t want to appear &quot;taken&quot; by paying too much attention to you. And she&#x27;s too young to understand how to do that tactfully. Don&#x27;t sweat it, in two weeks you&#x27;ll probably be her best bud again. Don&#x27;t take it personally.
04-30-2014, 09:07 AM

there two meanings to whats actually going on:

1- she's in love with the other guy and doesn't want you around anymore because ...
2-...she thinks your in love with her or that you care too much about her. we girl hate it when guys are too sticky. I advice you to give her some space. treat her the way she treats you. talk to other girls and laugh with them in front of her. when she notices your behavior, she will come back. I can bet you 100$, I'm a girl, I know how we are.
04-30-2014, 09:23 AM

There&#x27;s a possibility you may have said something to her even if it was super small and she&#x27;s gone and got really silently upset over it and thought about it over and over again and suddenly though &quot;he&#x27;s gonna pay.&quot; She could be doing this to punish you until you figure out by yourself, because all men are mind readers, what it was you did wrong. I do it all the time it&#x27;s just what girls do. Or she could like the guy lost Internet in you, playing hard to get, trying to make you jealous and so forth. I&#x27;d either give her space and talk to her only when she talks to you but I hate playing mind games. You may too. So maybe just full on ask her. Why are you not talking to me have I don&#x27;t something wrong if so what was it? If she gives you a nipple cripple she&#x27;s not worth your time but if you actually did something wrong I hope it wasn&#x27;t really bad. Good luck! I&#x27;m a girl btw.