This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where can I find a list of email addresses that belong to people ONLY in Colorado?
04-30-2014, 11:29 AM
Where can I find a list of email addresses that belong to people ONLY in Colorado?
I am a Colorado Real Estate Agent.

Instead of bothering people via phone, I would like to let people know that I am giving away $150.00 to everyone who uses me as their Buyers Agent to purchase a house.

Buyers do not pay anything for me to represent them and help them get the best price.

I would like to let people know via email. I don't know where to go other than a phone book... Is there a list of email addresses somewhere that I do not have to pay oodles of money for?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 11:31 AM

No. This kind of information is expensive. It's gotten to the point where it's cheaper to hire someone to do the mailing for you rather than buy the list of names. The people who do the mailing HAVE the email addresses, and they know it's in their best interest to lease their services to you rather than selling the list.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply