This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about google chrome?
04-30-2014, 06:20 PM
Question about google chrome?
ok i have google chrome and i love it. But yesterday i went to delete my history for this week and it will not delete. i deleted my google chrome and started over but when i did this all my history was still on it. IM tierd of this i NEED that history deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please help me.
do i have to buy Ccleaner?????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 06:28 PM

un-install google chrome. download mozilla firefox. delete history off there. re-install google chrome. its so good true Big Grin

Ads

04-30-2014, 06:43 PM

use Ccleaner software
04-30-2014, 06:53 PM

Download CCleaner. It deletes your history and temporary files for you and also clears up your registry values, helps you manage programs and your startup folder. It can do a system restore for you, manage your cookies, or wipe the free space on your hard drive to destroy evidence of things you've deleted.
04-30-2014, 06:58 PM

Upper right hand corner hit the wrench and go to OPTIONS and then UNDER THE HOOD , CONTENTS SETTINGS and then Show Cookies and other site DATA and then select remove all and it will remove all cookies and sites visited you can also use an incognito window that does not keep track of history at all or select your computer to delete history each time browser closes or use a Ccleaner if you have it.