This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mobile marketing in India?
04-30-2014, 07:24 PM
Mobile marketing in India?
Hi,
I have just set up a new firm in India and have been exploring new ways to market. I have heard a lot about Mobile marketing in India, but don’t know if it is that good. Can someone provide their views on it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 07:39 PM

Hey,

Congratulations on your new venture. You are correct in assuming that mobile marketing is also an avenue for marketing your product in the market. Mobile marketing can be used for to reach those consumers who cannot be reached through traditional mediums of communication such as the newspapers, or TV advertisements etc. Mobile penetration in India is increasing everyday with most rural consumers having access to a mobile phone and not a television set. That being the case it makes perfect sense to explore the idea of promoting your product through mobiles. There are many companies that offer mobile marketing solutions in India today and you can definitely explore that avenue for your products and services. I have heard of Game Changer, a new player in the mobile marketing domain that has had some great success in its campaigns for leading brands such as HUL, Heinz the ketchup company and even GlaxoSmithKline the pharma giant in India. http://gamechanger.in/

Ads

04-30-2014, 07:43 PM

Yes Mobile marketing is the future of the Digital Marketing. The penetration of smartphones in india is increasing coupled with the increase in internet connection. The traffic of smartphones is surpassing the traffic of PC.
So it is a clear indication than mobile marketing is going to be the future of marketing.