This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got an internet connection from my neighbour thru LAN. Is it possible to broadcast a Wi Fi connection?
04-30-2014, 08:31 PM
I got an internet connection from my neighbour thru LAN. Is it possible to broadcast a Wi Fi connection?
I got an internet connection from my neighbour thru LAN. Is it possible to broadcast a Wi Fi connection with some suitable hardware to use internet on my phone ?? pls help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 08:45 PM

Possible, yes. Legal, Absolutely not! In fact, what you are doing now is illegal. You are freeloading your Internet service from your neighbor who is paying full price and probably has no idea you're using his service. This also leaves him open to possible liability if you post anything illegal online or do anything that can get you into trouble. They will come after him because it's his connection. Do you really want to cause trouble like that?

Ads

04-30-2014, 08:48 PM

ya, u can

You can use Amkette Flash Link enables users to share their Internet connection as well as their CD/DVD drives between two computers. The DVD sharing functionality in particular is of great benefit to Netbook users. Flash Link is a great mix of technological advancement & innovation, which promises to meet the essential requirements of computer users.

http://www.amkette.com/product.jsp?id=115

Other wise you can share your internet connection using Wi Fi , buy a Wireless Router connect your
ethernet port from your modem to Wan port of wireless router , setup WEP key and access wireless internet in the other computer.
04-30-2014, 09:01 PM

yes you can do it by using a Wireless router.. just connect LAN's Ethernet cable to the Wireless router.. currently I am doing the same Big Grin