This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to connect your school with lions club?
04-30-2014, 11:09 PM
How to connect your school with lions club?
i live in Karnataka, Bangalore and my school is on Kanakpura road.anyways, i am 13 and in the 8th grade, i recently started following lions club on Google plus, and was amazed by the small steps they would take to achieve something big, they would do things like a bottle camp collection campaign for cancer students! or something small but effective like that! so i was wondering if there is any way for my school to get in contact with lions club. the problem is that i searched the web but was not able to find any information about it. i am not in contact with any lions club, nor do i know anyone who is a member of lions club! i know this is not much to start with, but i really really want to do this, my school is Delhi Public School Bangalore south and is in a position to support such interaction! but i just want to be prepared when i go to talk to the principle about this, i really need you help! please!anything will do, even the slightest!

thanks you for reading Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 11:24 PM

Hearty wishes for your interest to join in Lion's International. But, unfortunately, there are no clubs near Konanakunte, so you send a request to Lions club for the same. They will contact you regarding membership and its policies. I have attached the link of Membership Requisition form of LIONS club.

Fill the form with your details and send it. They will contact you soon.

Thanks for your interest in Lions club.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply