This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it bad that I don't want my relatives seeing my facebook page?
10-15-2012, 09:26 PM
Is it bad that I don't want my relatives seeing my facebook page?
I'm an 18 year old college student and I don't want my relatives or family members seeing my facebook page and I don't want to add them as my friend on my facebook. I only want to add my friends.

Is that bad? Does that make me look like a b1tch?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:35 PM

It's not bad. I added my family but I blocked them from just about everything 'cause I didn't want to add them either.

Ads

Nope. I feel the same. I have cousins that are 8 on facebook and it's absolutely ridiculous.

nah thats normal im 18 and wouldnt want my parents seeing my fb page either.

I think that is perfectly normal I don't like my family seeing my facebook page I think it is just a page for yourself and friends and it is private so I don't think that not wanting to show your family members your facebook page makes you a *****

No it's not bad. But if you are hiding something from them then that might not be such a good thing.

that's not bad at all
but remember you can never hide truth :-)
if you are 18 then you should be enough bold and confident to face each and everything
don't be so coward.... face everything
all the best

I think by the time you're 18 you have the freedom to add who you want/show people only what you want them to see. I have most of my relatives added on facebook only because they are hardly ever on and when they do they dont bother me. hope this helps! Big Grin

well, i guess i can't blame you for not wanting your family in every aaspect of your life. Hpw bad can it be though, you're in college and they only want to know what your college life is like, not to monitor what your doing. If you're squeaky clean and have nothing to hide then why not add them. By not adding them it kinda makes it look like you have a secret life you don't want them to find out about.