This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How much does it cost to have a radio ad?
05-01-2014, 04:04 AM
How much does it cost to have a radio ad?
Its going to be on one station for 2-4 weeks
(part of my ICT GCSE unit.) 10 Points!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2014, 04:11 AM

Professional radio commercial production agencies use solid, time tested formulas that maximize potential response. The talent is handpicked to best connect with the target customer and the production is based upon clear, quality, and easy to absorb audio messages.

So…what does the radio commercial production process cost? The good news here is – Not all that much, when consider the quality of the end product. The price for a commercial that utilizes one voice usually falls in to the price range of $300 to $500 per commercial. When you add more voices or “jingle singers” to a commercial, you can expect to pay more. Knowing these numbers can save you a lot of money if someone tries to charge you more for a commercial. I would be very skeptical of anyone charging less than this for a “professional” commercial. Meaning I would question just how “professional” the work is.

And mostly radio ads cost depends on the Area you are going to advertise. Fo eg. Radio advertising rates can be as high as $500 per 60 spots in a top market like LA, as low as $3 per 60 spots in Petoskey, MI.

And for real cost you can contact your nearest radio advertising agencies.
I hope this information helps you get overview of Radio ads

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply