This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what does it mean if a girl neither accepts or declines your fb request?
05-01-2014, 04:41 AM
what does it mean if a girl neither accepts or declines your fb request?
Hi there, there's this girl I like and I sent her a fb request and she hasn't replied to it. It's nearly been 2 weeks she goes on fb but doesn't decline it or accept it can anyone tell me what this means? If it's a bad thing or something. Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2014, 04:54 AM

If she hasnt accepted it, then she is ignoring it. It means she isnt into you

Ads

05-01-2014, 05:01 AM

Maybe she is trying to decide or just hasnt noticed it
05-01-2014, 05:03 AM

Either she has not been onto facebook or she is simply not interested in you and does not want any contact with you. Simple as that.
05-01-2014, 05:14 AM

Maybe she's busy, or she does not really like facebook? maybe she's playing with your head too. It could be a bad or good thing.
05-01-2014, 05:15 AM

Maybe she doesnt want to make it obvious that she likes you by quickly accepting it, but is to affraid she might offend you by declining it, but fb isnt the way to chase girls, trust me! Talk to her some time, compliment her
05-01-2014, 05:29 AM

If she declines you won't get notified. So, most possibly she declined. Or maybe she hasn't logged on yet.
05-01-2014, 05:42 AM

If I don't want someone on fb, I decline them, if I know them and I'm not to bothered by them I will accept, the only times I don't accept or decline is when i like the person and I'm to scared to accept because they might try talk to me and i wouldn't know what to say

I'd say she likes youSmile
05-01-2014, 05:44 AM

She may well have deleted it, Facebook wouldn't tell you if she had. Chin up man, if it's not meant to be it's not meant to be, and there's plenty more fish in the sea! (That rhymed omg Wink)
05-01-2014, 05:47 AM

Does she know you like her? If she does, she does't want to lead you on by accepting your request but doesn't want to be rude by declining it. Seems like she's playing it's safe. If she doesn't know you like her, it's possible she missed the notification.